Honey Maple Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and grease 2 9×5? loaf pans. I love these stoneware ones.
- In a large bowl, mix the honey, syrup, oil/butter, vanilla, and eggs together.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree.
- In a different bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and stir until everything is incorporated, but avoid overmixing.
- Divide the batter between the two loaf pans, and bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire racks, and fight the urge to hack off a piece while it’s still hot.
- Give up having self-control and cut yourself a slice. Slather it with real butter. Mmmmmmm…