How to Make Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts.
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil (you may need slightly more or less)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (optional)
- Salt to taste (if you are using salted peanuts, you probably won’t need to add any extra salt.)
- Thoroughly process the peanuts in a food processor or high-powered blender until they are finely chopped.
- While the processor is running, stream in a bit of olive oil. You may have to turn off the processor for a minute, remove the lid and scrap the bottom of the bowl in order to make sure everything is incorporated well enough.
- Next, stream in the honey in the same manner, if desired.