“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
I’m up at my parent’s house this week–the Prairie Kids and I decided to come for an impromptu visit– sort of a “yay-the-ebook-is-done-let’s-take-a-mini-vacation” sort of trip.
Sometimes it’s nice to have a mental break from the busyness of homestead life. It makes me appreciate it that much more when I get home. 🙂
In case you missed the post late last week, there’s a crazy bundle sale happening right now–it’s unlike any sale I’ve participated in previously, and I’m super excited about it.
You can get $2000 worth of homesteading, whole food, and health content for just 39 bucks (and yes–Natural Homestead is in there too!). It’s a ridiculous deal, quite honestly–go here to get all the details. It’s only running until November 7th–so grab it before it’s gone!
So what happened on YOUR homestead this past week? I wanna hear!
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead and New Life on a Homestead.
Did you share any homesteading related posts on your blog this week? If so, we’d love to have you link up below! Even if you don’t have a blog, we always welcome your comments!
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share! Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!