“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Merry Christmas and welcome to the 92nd edition of the Homestead Barn Hop!
We invite you to link up all of your best holiday and Christmas-related posts today. It might be your favorite Christmas cookie recipe, how to cook the perfect Christmas ham, pictures of the snow on your homestead, gift ideas, etc. We look forward to sharing some holiday cheer with you!
(Posts don’t have to be recent- if they are from last year, that’s fine too.)
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead, along with two other fantastic homesteading gals:
Did you share any homesteading related posts on your blog this week? If so, we’d love to have you link up below! Even if you don’t have a blog, we always welcome your comments!
“Here are some winter inspired ideas that can be reproduced in your home based on findings from God’s creation. Bundle up, take a stroll with your family and gather some treasures to decorate your nest with seasonal charm.”
I thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful post that Stranger & Pilgrims on Earth shared last week. Click on over for some inspiration on decorating your home with simple items from nature. I know that this is my favorite way to embellish my own home. Thanks for sharing!
Since you were this week’s featured post, feel free to display one of the following badges with pride on your page- we’ve provided 2 different color choices to pick from. (Past featured post participants- feel free to grab one of the banners as well!)
Now, on to the business of this week’s Hop!
***Please note the rule changes below!!***
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specfically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips!
4. We would also appreciate it if you would link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share! Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Want a chance to be a “Featured Homestead” next week?
Be sure you’ve included a link to the Barn Hop button in your post! Thank you for sharing the message about the Homestead Barn Hop!
6. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!