It’s back! The authors of the Healthy Living eBook Bundle (myself included!) have decided to bring back this spectacular deal one more time– but only for 48 hours! Starting today, November 26th, you’ll be able to purchase 30 of the best natural living ebooks for just 87 cents each. PLUS- get $70 in bonuses! (The bonuses alone cover the cost of the bundle two times over!) Click HERE for details- don’t miss out!
“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Welcome to the 89th edition of the Homestead Barn Hop!
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead, along with two other fantastic homesteading gals:
Did you share any homesteading related posts on your blog this week? If so, we’d love to have you link up below! Even if you don’t have a blog, we always welcome your comments!
“So instead of simply dreaming of a someday homestead, we began preparing any way we could…”
I found the post that Chasing Babies shared at last week’s Barn Hop to be very inspiring. It is one of my biggest passions to encourage people from all stages and walks of life to pursue homesteading, and “Preparing for our Someday Homestead” describes just that! This post is definitely worth a click over. Thanks Babychaser!
Since you were this week’s featured post, feel free to display one of the following badges with pride on your page- we’ve provided 2 different color choices to pick from. (Past featured post participants- feel free to grab one of the banners as well!)
Now, on to the business of this week’s Hop!
***Please note the rule changes below!!***
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specfically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips!
4. We would also appreciate it if you would link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share! Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Want a chance to be a “Featured Homestead” next week?
Be sure you’ve included a link to the Barn Hop button in your post! Thank you for sharing the message about the Homestead Barn Hop!
6. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!