It’s summertime and I’m in a major menu funk…
When it gets hot outside, many of our normal meals don’t sound so great anymore, so I’m always up for new ideas!
I was thrilled to receive a copy of the new collaborative eBook, Real Food…Real Easy to review.
A whole bunch of my favorite bloggers got together and put together a spectacular collection over 70 of their favorite recipes– real food style.
A little sample of what you can expect from Real Food…Real Easy:
- Delicious recipes for Breakfast Strata, Savory Salsa Crustless Quiche, Pita Pizzas, Spanish Steak Casserole, Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Meatloaf, Dilly Carrots, Chewy Chocolate Squares, and Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cake– just to name a few.
- An in-depth break-down of real food sweeteners in the desserts intro.
- An explanation of soaking grains
- A tutorial (with pics!) of sprouting grains
- A dirty dozen/clean 15 list
- A look at GMO foods and why they need to be avoided
- A list of places to purchase real food
- Resources for further reading
And of course, since it’s Giveaway Week here at The Prairie Homestead, TWO lucky readers will win a copy of Real Food…Real Easy for themselves!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. You are welcome to leave comments on this post, but they won’t count as contest entries.
Giveaway ends June 27, 2012 at midnight. Winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email.
Check out the other giveaways happening this week!
This post contains affiliate links.