It’s been a long time coming…
But the day has finally arrived.
And you can now hold your very own copy of Natural Homestead IN YOUR HANDS!
I’m a big fan of eBooks myself… But you just can’t beat print books sometimes–especially when they contain recipes.
When I first published Natural Homestead in eBook version, I wasn’t planning on ever printing it on real paper. But due to the overwhelming number of requests I got for a print book, I quickly changed my mind.
You can now take Natural Homestead out in the barn, down to the coop, in the garden, and everywhere else you need it.
And, you can scribble notes inside, dog-ear the pages, and mark your favorite recipes!
Kindle Lovers Rejoice!
Since I had it formatted for print, I figured I might as well have it formatted for Kindle as well. As of today, Natural Homestead is now available in the Amazon Kindle Store as well.
There are now THREE ways to enjoy Natural Homestead:
Inside this 200+ page handbook, you’ll find everything you need to create a more natural homestead, garden, and barnyard including:
- Why becoming a grass-farmer is absolutely vital for the health of your homestead
- How to put together a natural supply cabinet
- If pumpkin seeds, garlic, diatomaceous earth, baking soda, vinegar, and kelp are merely old wives’ tales or are truly beneficial
- Tips for managing parasite loads, how to identify wormy animals, and breakdowns of natural dewormer alternatives
- How to use essential oils in your barnyard and garden
- How to mix up grain-free, corn-free, and soy-free rations for your flock
- How to keep your facilities clean, minus the use of harsh chemicals such as bleach
- How to battle bugs, fungus, and weeds without using chemicals that are toxic to you, your kids, or your critters