“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Hmmm… so I just realized that I’m posting this Barn Hop about 10 hours later than I normally do… We got back from the annual doTERRA essential oil convention last night, and I am still feeling a little bit fried. It was a marvelous week, but my brain is having a little trouble getting back into the homesteading routine, so thanks for your patience!
And hey– I wanted to let you know about a pretty awesome educational opportunity that’s coming up. The Self Reliance Summit promises to be a treasure-trove of information right up a homesteader’s alley. You can register here for FREE. There will be two presentations available for you to listen to each day (and yes, it’s FREE!). Here a few topics that’ll be covered:
• When Disaster Strikes: What You Need to Know, Do, and Have on Hand
• Return to Your Roots: How Anyone Can Embrace the Homesteading Lifestyle
• Emergency Home Power. More Electricity than you need in a Disaster
• What most people don’t know about self-reliant living and preparedness
• Alternatives to Dentist – How to Prevent and Heal Common Tooth Ailments
• Creating Sustainable Food Forests, Building Community, and Staying Warm
• Emergency Herbal Medicine Storage
• Survival In A Nut Shell
• Water: What to do if the Tap Runs Dry
• Sustainable Medicine before, during and after a collapse
I happen to be one of the speakers, but can’t wait to hear some of the other folks–the line-up is impressive! Register here and see the full list of topics.
Now, on to the Barn Hop!
Did you share any homesteading related posts on your blog this week? If so, we’d love to have you link up below!… [Continue Reading]