“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
It’s been… a bizarre week. Our mild, yet pleasant, summer gave us an early dose of winter when we were blanketed with an inch or two of snow on Thursday night. I ended up having to intervene for my poor tomato plants and covered some of them with quilts while harvesting the others early. (I may or may not have been grumbling a bit while I harvested…) We are supposed to get back up into the 80s this week, but that’s Wyoming for ya!
To top it all off, I nearly accidentally grabbed a rattlesnake while harvesting the ‘maters on that chilly afternoon. It was curled up trying to keep warm, and I didn’t see it until it was way too close for comfort. Thankfully it was too cold to pose much of a threat!
And, don’t forget this is the LAST DAY to grab your copy of the Ultimate Healthy Living bundle. If you haven’t grabbed yours yet, promise me that you’ll at least take a look to see if it’d be a fit for you? It’s such a spectacular deal that only comes around once a year, I’d hate for anyone to miss out if they want it!
You can get all the details and the full list of books, classes, and bonuses included HERE. There’s a 100% money back guarantee, so even if you are unsure, there’s nothing to lose!
Onto the Barn Hop!
Did you share any homesteading related posts on your blog this week? If so, we’d love to have you link up below! Even if you don’t have a blog, we always welcome your comments!
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday! (If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!)
Can't Get Enough Homesteading Goodness?
Join over 75,000 others who get the weekly Homestead Toolbox delivered fresh to their inbox. It's packed full of recipes, ideas, and homesteading tips you can actually use (no fluff), plus a copy of my very popular mulch gardening how-to guide.