It’s been a long time coming…
But the day has finally arrived.
And you can now hold your very own copy of Natural Homestead IN YOUR HANDS!
I’m a big fan of eBooks myself… But you just can’t beat print books sometimes–especially when they contain recipes.
When I first published Natural Homestead in eBook version, I wasn’t planning on ever printing it on real paper. But due to the overwhelming number of requests I got for a print book, I quickly changed my mind.
You can now take Natural Homestead out in the barn, down to the coop, in the garden, and everywhere else you need it.
And, you can scribble notes inside, dog-ear the pages, and mark your favorite recipes!
Kindle Lovers Rejoice!
Since I had it formatted for print, I figured I might as well have it formatted for Kindle as well. As of today, Natural Homestead is now available in the Amazon Kindle Store as well.
There are now THREE ways to enjoy Natural Homestead:
Inside this 200+ page handbook, you’ll find everything you need to create a more natural homestead, garden, and barnyard including:
- Why becoming a grass-farmer is absolutely vital for the health of your homestead
- How to put together a natural supply cabinet
- If pumpkin seeds, garlic, diatomaceous earth, baking soda, vinegar, and kelp are merely old wives’ tales or are truly beneficial
- Tips for managing parasite loads, how to identify wormy animals, and breakdowns of natural dewormer alternatives
- How to use essential oils in your barnyard and garden
- How to mix up grain-free, corn-free, and soy-free rations for your flock
- How to keep your facilities clean, minus the use of harsh chemicals such as bleach
- How to battle bugs, fungus, and weeds without using chemicals that are toxic to you, your kids, or your critters
Lavender Teat Dip
A custom fly spray formula with dozens of possibilities!
FOUR different chicken feed recipes including a grain-free option, and a corn-free and soy-free feed for both layers and broilers
The one “downfall” of publishing in print or on Kindle is that I can’t offer coupon codes or discounts (Amazon controls all of that…), but to celebrate the launch, I want to offer a coupon code for the PDF version—–>
Use code SUMMERTIME for 25% off of the PDF version of Natural Homestead.
This code ONLY applies to the PDF version, not the print or Kindle version.
How to Order:
Click here to order the PDF eBook version (this is the only version that allows the coupon code)
Would You do Me a Favor?
If you purchase the Kindle or print version, and like what you read, would you consider writing a quick Amazon review? Reviews help increase visibility for my book so we can spread the message of homesteading far and wide, and I would greatly appreciate it! 🙂