The dates have been changed! The summit will officially start January 20th!
Ever felt like you needed a kick in the pants …
… to get moving with some of your goals?
You know, the ones that have been hanging over your head for a while, like jumping into modern homesteading. Or starting up a fitness routine. Or incorporating more real food into your kitchen.
Yeah, those ones.
Well, today I’m here to tell you about an upcoming kick-in-the-pants that you won’t want to miss–it’ll get you on track for the new year and inspire you to achieve those goals that may have been sitting on the back burner for a while.
And the best part? You can enjoy it from the comfort of your own homestead, so you don’t have to buy a plane ticket. Or find someone to watch your kids or milk your goat.
31 Free Online Presentations
The New Year New You Summit is a five-day online conference that is streaming for FREE from
January 13-17, 2013. The dates have been changed! The summit will officially start January 20th instead.
I’ve found a new appreciation for things I can listen to lately, since I can bring my laptop into the kitchen and fill my brain with all sorts of good stuff while I am elbow-deep in bread dough, or supper prep, or cheese-stirring, or wiping child-slobber off of my cabinets.
Check out this Line-Up!
You’ll probably see more than a few names in here that you recognize–including yours truly! That’s right–I’m one of the presenters and I’ll be talking about how you can incorporate modern homesteading into your life–no matter where you live.
- Joel Salatin (my hero!) will be talking about the future of real food, and why it’s better to be alive today than 100 years ago, how grass farming will save the planet and how portable farming is the future for young farmers.
- Hear how Jackie Ritz of The Paleo Mama paid off $27,000 worth of debt in just 6 months and use some of her creative strategies to pay down your own debt.
- Conquer clutter with Robin Konie of Thank Your Body and learn how to eliminate that messy closet or overflowing garage.
- Liz Reitzig of Nourishing Liberty will tell you what you can do to support small farms, and to secure the rights of US citizens to the foods of their choice.
- Dina Falconi, a clinical herbalist, will discuss how to forage and prepare wild edibles.
- Butter is back! Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue, author of Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox, will talk about how to prevent heart disease, osteoporosis, cavities, and Alzheimer’s disease by eating butter, egg yolks and cheese!
Looks pretty good, huh? And that’s not even scratching the surface! There are 31 total interviews that will be stretched over the course of five days.
Here’s How it Works:
- The Summit runs from January 20th through the 24th, but I’m telling you about it today so you can get signed up right away. (Because if you are like me, you’ll read this post and promptly forget…)
- 6 new presentations will be posted each day.
- Each presentation is available to listen to for FREE for 24 hours after it’s posted.
- You’ll receive updates during the Summit letting you know when the sessions are ready for listening.
- Don’t have time to catch the sessions live? You can grab the full download package for 50% off!
Save 50% When You Pre-Order!
I know ya’ll are busy homesteaders like me, and it can be tough to listen to 5 interviews each day. Thankfully, there is an option for us busy-folk:
If you pre-order the Summit package for $49 (regular price $99), you’ll also get last years summit thrown in for FREE! That’s an extra 35 audio presentations!
This gives you permanent access to all 66 interviews and slideshows so you can enjoy them at your leisure.
Really, the only thing missing from this package is Joel Salatin’s autograph… But I’m still crossing my fingers that that will happen someday. 😉
This post contains affiliate links.