It’s done. Finished. Completed. Wrapped up. Buttoned up. Concluded. Published.
And I can hardly believe it. This might just be the biggest project I have ever embarked on in my entire life. Yes, even bigger than building a half mile of fence or pulling those 1.2 million staples from the tumble-down pens on our property.
But oh my goodness, what a learning experience it has been! I know many of you have been just as excited as I am to see the finished product, so without further adieu, I would like to introduce to you,
Natural Homestead: 40+ Recipes for Natural Critters & Crops
+ Tired of feeding commercial feed to your chickens that contains GMOs, antibiotics, and processed by-products like feather meal?
+ Struggling to create a natural environment for your cooped-up flock?
+ Battling pests on your homestead because you refuse to purchase chemical pesticides that could be toxic to your family?
+ Feeling discouraged because those chemical dewormers are no longer working?
+ Wishing you had some home remedies on hand for when your critters get cuts and scrapes?
+ Giving yourself a headache when you try to disinfect your coop or barn with bleach?
How Natural is YOUR Homestead?
You’re ditching the chemical-laden bath products. You’re buying organic produce. You’re reading the labels of everything that comes into your house.
But what about the barnyard?
I had the realization that even though I was being diligent about reducing the chemical-load in my home and family, I was basically ignoring the rest of my homestead. What about the chemical dewormers, processed chicken feed, petroleum-laced udder balms, and toxic pesticides that were lingering in my cabinets?
Why You Should Care about Creating a More Natural Homestead
- Parasite resistance is a very real problem as many chemical deworming products are simply no longer effective due to overuse. (Source)
- Not only do some bagged chicken feeds contain bizarre ingredients like feather meal, but that feather meal has also been shown to add unwanted antibiotics to the feed. (Source)
- That popular herbicide that everyone has sitting in their garage has been linked to tumors in animals, DNA damage, cancer, endocrine disruption, and physiological disorders in crops. (Source)
- One of the most common garden pesticides in the United States has been linked to reproductive problems, cancer, and neurological issues. (Source)
Natural Homestead is a 200-page digital book jam-packed with over 40 natural homesteading recipes & formulas and 60+ full-color photos.
When I set out to replace the products on my homestead that contained toxins or words I couldn’t pronounce, I quickly realized finding the information I was after was a bit like searching for a needle in a haystack.
While Pinterest has no shortage of recipes for things like window cleaner and chocolate chip cookies, when you go searching for homemade chicken feeds or herbal deworming recipes, you won’t come up with much.
This one-of-a-kind eBook is designed to help you eliminate your dependence on the chemical-products you find at the feed store. I’ve done the research for you, so you don’t have to spend hours surfing forums, scanning websites, and reading books to piece together the information you need.
This eBook is for homesteaders of all kinds–you don’t have to own a one-hundred-acre spread to benefit from the simple, all-natural concepts you’ll find within the pages!
You’ll Love Learning:
- Why becoming a grass-farmer is absolutely vital for the health of your homestead
- How to put together a natural supply cabinet
- If pumpkin seeds, garlic, diatomaceous earth, baking soda, vinegar, and kelp are merely old wives’ tales or are truly beneficial
- Tips for managing parasite loads, how to identify wormy animals, and breakdowns of natural dewormer alternatives
- How to use essential oils in your barnyard and garden
- How to mix up grain-free, corn-free, and soy-free rations for your flock
- How to keep your facilities clean, minus the use of harsh chemicals such as bleach
- How to battle bugs, fungus, and weeds without using chemicals that are toxic to you, your kids, or your critters
And there are over 40 Recipes!
A custom fly spray formula with dozens of possibilities!
FOUR different chicken feed recipes including a grain-free option, and a corn-free and soy-free feed for both layers and broilers
Boredom Buster Brick
Coop Spritzer Spray
Bleach-Free Coop Cleaner
Homemade Fish Emulsion Fertilizer
All Purpose Bug-Be-Gone Garden Spray
And DOZENS of others!
And of course, you know how I love a good sale, so don’t expect to pay full price around here! Natural Homestead normally sells for $24.95, but you can get it for 40% off during launch week! Just use the coupon code below—>
(Coupon expires October 29th at midnight)
Get instant access to your 200-page .PDF eBook!
Stay tuned- the Kindle version is coming soon!
Can't Get Enough Homesteading Goodness?
Join over 60,000 others who get the weekly Homestead Toolbox delivered fresh to their inbox. It's packed full of recipes, ideas, and homesteading tips you can actually use (no fluff), plus a copy of my very popular mulch gardening how-to guide.Let's go!