Homesteading can make life crazy ya’ll… You work in your garden all day, take care of the critters, and then come inside and try to figure out what to eat… I don’t know about you, but grabbing a bag of potato chips just isn’t an option anymore.
BUT. Cooking real food doesn’t have to take all day. If you have the proper tools and tips at your disposal, real food can easily fit into even the busiest of lifestyles.
Over the course of the next few months, 17 of your favorite bloggers (including me!) are going to take you into their kitchens and show you how to get real food on the table for your family FAST.
Brand New Online Cooking Class for Busy People who Love Real Food
Real Food for Busy People is a 12-week online video class that is designed to empower busy people like you to incorporate more real food into your kitchen. There are over 50 videos that will be available for you to watch at your leisure. (aka– you don’t have to be at your computer for a specified class time… whew!)
Learn How to…
- Make gorgeous sourdough bread in 5 minutes a day
- Put supper on the table in less than 30 minutes
- Make nutritious stocks in just 4 hours
- Freeze bulk ferments and sauerkraut
- Make “perpetual” bone broth
- Automate shopping and meal plan like a pro
- Use a pressure cooker to take a roast from frozen to perfect in less than 2 hours.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg…
Still Aren’t Sure? Check out these Sneak Previews!
Save 65% This Week Only!!
If you sign up now, you can get Real Food for Busy People for only $99! That’s a savings of 50%! (the price goes up to $199 after August 15th)
See you in class!