“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Another week of summer is gone, and we are steadily inching closer to Fall….
I’ve been busy filming some segments for the upcoming video class that I’m thrilled to be co-teaching with 16 of my real food blogging buddies. It’s called Real Food for Busy People and is a must-watch if you are a crazy-busy homesteader like me who still wants to prepare real food for your family. And… You can get the entire class (50+ videos!) for up to 65% off– but the sale ends THIS WEEK!
In other news, I was completely thankful and relieved to come home after a 2-day stint in the Big City to see a holistic dentist (yay…) There is just no place like home. I felt pretty frazzled when we finally pulled into the driveway, so Prairie Girl and I took a walk out in the pasture before bed that night. That did the trick.
What happened on your homestead this week? Ready to share those links?
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead and New Life on a Homestead.
Did you share any homesteading related posts on your blog this week? If so, we’d love to have you link up below! Even if you don’t have a blog, we always welcome your comments!
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specifically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share! Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!
Can't Get Enough Homesteading Goodness?
Join over 67,000 others who get the weekly Homestead Toolbox delivered fresh to their inbox. It's packed full of recipes, ideas, and homesteading tips you can actually use (no fluff), plus a copy of my very popular mulch gardening how-to guide.