“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Lots of exciting things happening this week! First, I’m pleased to announce that my eBook, Your Custom Homestead, is a part of the Bundle of the Week!
If you are not familiar with the Bundle of the Week format, 5 eBooks of a similar subject matter are grouped together each week and sold for one crazy low price.
—> Click here to buy now.<—
This week is a homesteading bundle, and it includes:
Pioneering Today by Melissa K. Norris
In Pioneering Today: Faith and Home the Old Fashioned Way, Melissa offers a practical and easy guide to cooking from scratch, gardening and preserving your own food.
Your Custom Homestead by Yours Truly!
Homesteading doesn’t only happen when you live on hundreds of acres with the perfect red barn and white picket fence, and in Your Custom Homestead, I’ll take you through a 21-day process to discover your motivations for homesteading, define what homesteading means and actually begin a homesteading lifestyle that will perfectly fit your unique situation.
Real Food Storage: How-To and Recipes by KerryAnn Foster
In Real Food Storage, KerryAnn shares her family’s story of living off their food storage during 11 months of unemployment.
Reuse, Refresh, Repurpose by The Frugal Girl
In Reuse, Refresh and Repurpose, The Frugal Girl offers 20 useful ideas to help you get the most out of your clothes.
Getting Prepared by Robin Egerton and Angela England
Getting Prepared is a beginner’s manual to help prepare you for life’s unexpected happenings.
The whole bundle is only $7.40 (which is LESS than you’d pay if you were just buying Your Custom Homestead alone!), so you really can’t afford to pass this one up.
—> Click here to buy now.<—
(I am an affiliate of Bundle of the Week and receive a small commission for any purchases made through the above links)
And, speaking of great ways to further your homesteading education, check out this spectacular sale happening right now at the Homestead Store.
What happened on your homestead this week? Ready to share those links?
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead and New Life on a Homestead.
Did you share any homesteading related posts on your blog this week? If so, we’d love to have you link up below! Even if you don’t have a blog, we always welcome your comments!
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specfically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family-friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips.
4. Please link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share! Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!