Where can you learn how to prepare grain-free treats, mix up all-natural cleaning concoctions, make real-food smoothies, and incorporate real food into your busy life– along with a whooooole bunch of other stuff?
I don’t know about you, but blogs have truly changed my life. It has been blogs and eBooks that have inspired me to learn what I now know about homesteading and whole foods. And the best part is that 99% of that knowledge has been completely free.
Because so much of that info has been for free, I don’t mind paying for quality resources when an opportunity like this comes along.
From April 17th to the 23rd, you have the chance to get 30 different eBooks from top real food and healthy living bloggers for just one crazy price of $39. (That’s 90% off!)
A Few of my Favorites:
There is a wealth of info included in this bundle, but here are a few of the titles I think you’ll be most excited about:
- Your Custom Homestead by Me! So yeah… I’d be lyin’ if I said I wasn’t super excited to have my eBook included in this bundle. It’s my 21-step plan to helping you acheive your homesteading dreams, regardless of where you live.
- DIY Natural Household Cleaners by Matt & Betsy Jabs of DIY Natural– Learn how to make all your own homemade cleaning products using simple, natural ingredients. These green cleaning recipes take the guesswork out of using essential oils so you can finally utilize their beneficial cleaning properties. Over 60 natural cleaning recipes for every room in your home.
- Get Your Fats Straight by Sarah Pope of The Healthy Home Economist– Sarah identifies how the low-fat movement got its start and the devastating effects it is having today. She beats back the arguments for eating low-fat and presents simple, practical advice on what you need to do to regain your health.
- Real Food For Real Life by Emily Benfit of Butter Believer– If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all the “food rules” out there, you’ll love this brand new book about eating healthy, without letting food take over your life. Real food is supposed to be simple! Get back to the basics and check perfectionism at the door, while learning the hows and whys of feeding yourself and your family healthy, whole nutritious foods.
- From Your Freezer To Your Family: Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes eCookbook by Stephanie Brandt Cornais of Mama & Baby Love– This e-cookbook is full of great recipes that go straight from the freezer to the crockpot. It’s also a complete beginner’s guide to real food. All recipes are 95% grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Toxic Free: 70 Recipes for a Toxic-free Home by Robin Konie of Thank Your Body– Many of the ingredients found in commercial cleaning and personal care products have been linked to health problems. From infertility to cancer, the toxic chemicals that threaten our health are some of the most common things we put directly on our skin! Are you ready to ditch the toxic garbage for good?
And that’s just barely scratching the surface.
Click here to see the the entire list of ebooks you’ll receive.
If you were to buy each of these eBooks individually, you’d be paying $479. But the special bundle pricing enables you to snag them for about $1.50 each. That’s my kinda sale.
Click here to purchase now.
How it Works:
After you purchase, you’ll receive an email with an instant-access download link. (The link will never expire.)
All of the .PDF files are zipped, which allows you to download them to your computer more quickly.
From there, you can keep the books on your computer, OR print off pages or individual books that specifically interest you.
Remember, this bundle pricing ends April 23rd– after that, you can still purchase the books, but you’ll be paying full price. So take advantage of these spectacular savings while you can!
(I am an affiliate of the Spring Bundle Sale. I receive a commission for any purchases made through the above links. The money I make goes to support the work I do on The Prairie Homestead– so thank you!)
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.