I’ve had essential oils on the brain lately…
But the other reason is because I’ve been secretly working on a brand new eBook to share with ya’ll.
Ever since publishing my first eBook, Your Custom Homestead, I’ve had the bug to write another one.
But this new one has a catch… You can’t buy it.
Well, because I’m giving it away instead!
The Essential Homestead: Successfully Using Essential Oils in your Home, Barnyard, and Beyond is a 30-page eBook that includes chapters on:
- Why I started my own journey into essential oils
- The three most common ways to apply oils
- How to use oils for cleaning (including some of my favorite DIY cleaner recipes!)
- How to use oils for cooking (recipes included!)
- How to use oils to treat common problems like heartburn or colds & flus
- How to use oils with your animals
I greatly appreciate all of my faithful subscribers, so I wanted to give each of you a copy of the eBook as a little way to say ‘thank you’ for supporting The Prairie Homestead blog.
How do I become a subscriber?
I’m so glad you asked.
First off, I want to promise that I won’t fill up your inbox with a bunch of extra “stuff.” I usually only post 3x a week, and of course I never sell, give, or trade your email addresses with anyone. Ever.
You’ll get each and every one of my blog posts, filled with recipes, homesteading tips, and tutorials, delivered straight to your inbox. And it’s totally free, of course.
It’s easy to sign up:
You’ll receive an email asking you to confirm your subscription. Once you do that, the download link for the eBook will show up in your inbox. (You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to view the book.)