“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Welcome to the 67th edition of the Homestead Barn Hop!
(**In case you missed it- We changed the rules a bit last week– please scroll down for details!!**)
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead, along with two other fantastic homesteading gals:
Did you share any homesteading related posts on your blog this week? If so, we’d love to have you link up below! Even if you don’t have a blog, we always welcome your comments!
As I was perusing all the entries in last week’s Hop (over 220!), this gorgeous Lemon Custard Cup from The Nourishing Home instantly caught my eye! First off, it uses all whole food ingredients (not to mention it’s a great way to use up that glut of summer eggs), but I have a horribly hard time passing up anything served in a canning jar. 😉 If you haven’t visited The Nourishing Home before, you’ll definitely want to have a look. My friend Kelly has maintained a large Facebook following for quite a while, but recently launched her gorgeous new blog. Her recipes are fantasic! Thanks for sharing this creation with us, Kelly!
And since you were this week’s featured post, feel free to display one of the following badges with pride on your page- we’ve provided 2 different color choices to pick from. (Past featured post participants- feel free to grab one of the banners as well!)
Now, on to the business of this week’s Hop!
***Please note the rule changes below!!***
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Please remember that the Homestead Barn Hop is meant to be a place to share homesteading related encouragement and inspiring ideas specfically related to homesteading. In an effort to keep our weekly round-up clutter free, links which are not specifically homestead related, and any promotions such as giveaways, contests, carnivals, etc, will be deleted in order to maintain the integrity of the Barn Hop.
2. Please remember this is a family friendly link up. Any pictures or posts linked to the hop which aren’t appropriate for our children to view or read will also be deleted immediately. We’re pretty conservative, so we ask that you use good judgment and err on the side of caution.
3. Make sure that you link to your Barn Hop post, not your blog’s main page, so your guests won’t have any trouble finding your great tips!
4. We would also appreciate it if you would link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share! Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us with.
5. Want a chance to be a “Featured Homestead” next week?
Be sure you’ve included a link to the Barn Hop button in your post! Thank you for sharing the message about the Homestead Barn Hop!
6. Occasionally there is a problem posting due to glitches in the internet or the Linky Tools. If you have difficulties posting and it does not show up immediately, please wait a little while and try re-posting (this helps avoid double posting). We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, be we do not have absolute control over the internet. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!)