“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Welcome to the 54th edition of the Homestead Barn Hop!
What a week! We have had an usually warm week here in Wyoming… The temps have been in the 70s with little wind, which is highly unusual for March! Generally, we get some of our biggest snow storms this month, so being able to get outside and enjoy the green grass is a fun treat.
It’s still too early for me to work in my garden, but I am getting glimpses of spring with the warm air and tiny sprouts of green grass popping up after a dry, brown winter. Can’t wait!
I look forward to seeing all of the spring progress on everyone’s homesteads this week!
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead, along with three other fantastic homesteading gals:
We encourage you to stop by every Monday and share your latest homesteading posts with us. From cooking to animals to gardening, we want to hear what’s been happening at your homestead this week!
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Remember to provide a link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post, if you would like, and use it to link back to us!
2. Please link to a specific post, not your blog’s main page.
3. If you don’t have a blog, share your latest homestead updates in a comment on this post!
4. We, the hosts of the Barn Hop, reserve the right to remove any link that we deem inappropriate or offensive. We will err on the side of caution.
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!)
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, I'm betting you'll love getting The Prairie Homestead getting delivered to your inbox. Over 30,000 over homesteaders have already signed up!
Click here to join 'em.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Latest posts by Jill Winger (see all)
- How to Can Hot Pepper Jelly - August 29, 2014
- Naturally-Sweetened Homemade Marshmallows - August 27, 2014
- Get Pickin’! How to Make the Most of a U-Pick Harvest - August 21, 2014