Today Nourished Living Network continues the Valentine’s Day Progressive Dinner with Soup and Appetizer recipes! First up, Adrienne at Whole New Mom has an Almond Butter Fruit Dip that is wonderful with apples. KerryAnn at Cooking Traditional Foods offers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip with Hidden Beans, one of the most viewed recipes on her blog. Lydia from Divine Health offers up Oysters Bienvielle, a rich and nutrient-dense recipe. Emma from Craving Fresh serves up a rich and cheesy Queso Dip into which I would love to dip some veggies. Finally Jessica from Delicious Obsessions offers up a scrumptious Thai Chicken Coconut Soup and Savory Baked Kale Chips that are healthy and crunchy.
Judging by a recent question I asked on the Prairie Homestead Facebook page, many of you are either brand new homesteaders, or wish that you were.
Let me tell you, that makes me SO excited!
I love hearing all of your stories about your current or future homesteads- you guys inspire me!
And that is exactly why I decided to write my very first eBook. You may have already heard me mention it on Facebook or Twitter, but the launch is rapidly approaching, so I wanted to give you a little sneak peek into the eBook beforehand.
Your Custom Homestead is a 79 page eBook that will be available in both .PDF and Kindle formats.
This digital book features a 21-day plan to jump start your homesteading dreams.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create a homesteading binder.
- Formulate a homestead mission statement and set goals.
- Navigate around restrictive homeowner’s associations.
- Embrace your current location, no matter how “unlikely” it may be.
- Expand your knowledge base and acquire new skills.
- Begin planning for homestead animals.
- And much, much more!
Each day in the eBook is divided into three parts:
• An Introduction to the Step: This ensures that we are on the same page and provides some helpful background information on the plan for the day.
• Home(stead)Work: The part where you get to take action and apply the principles to your life.
• A Peek into My Life: Personal ancedotes and stories explaining how I’ve implemented each step into my own life.
Regardless of whether you are a budding homesteading enthusiast, or seasoned veteran, Your Custom Homestead offers encouragement and organizational tips for homesteads of all shapes and sizes.
A little video introduction:
There are more details available on the Your Custom Homestead website.(For all of you bloggers out there- there WILL be an affiliate program!)
To stay up-to-date on launch news AND for exclusive discount codes, you can also “like” the Your Custom Homestead Facebook page.
I am getting so incredibly excited to share this with you all! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comments.
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, I'm betting you'll love getting The Prairie Homestead getting delivered to your inbox. Over 30,000 over homesteaders have already signed up!
Click here to join 'em.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Latest posts by Jill Winger (see all)
- How to Can Hot Pepper Jelly - August 29, 2014
- Naturally-Sweetened Homemade Marshmallows - August 27, 2014
- Get Pickin’! How to Make the Most of a U-Pick Harvest - August 21, 2014