“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Welcome to the 41st edition of the Barn Hop! I so enjoy visiting your homesteads each and every Monday. Thank you to everyone who has made it a success so far!
We had a GREAT turnout for the great Holiday Barn Hop last week! Here is a roundup of the week’s winners, as well as the winner of the Best Decorated Homestead contest!
Carmi (carmisquilting…)- 8 oz. Goat Milk Lotion from Anderson Family Farms
Shanon (foodfarm…)- 2 dozen Tattler reusable canning lids
Sarah (willowhomestead…)- $15 GC Lilla Rose
Lisa (modernvintage…)- 4 ebook bundle from Modern Alternative Mama
Jennifer (faithful…)- Momo’s Retro Fashions apron
Tykes Mom- GNOWFGLINS ebook or subscription
Babychaser- Hand Plunge Washer from Forgotten Way Farms
Renata (sunnyside…)- The Everything Beans Book eBook from Kitchen Stewardship
Laurie (commonsense…)- Counter-top Compost Keeper from Pantry Paratus
Kristin (sweetcountry…)- Ann Voskamp’s book One Thousand Gifts
Alice (farewell…)- Emergency Survival Seeds Packet from Hometown Seeds
Angela (searching4…)- $15 gift certificate to Print Candee
Michelle (simplify…)- Back Yard Food Production product
April (aprilshome…)- Cultures for Health grains and starters
Jill (greenbean…)- 3 Day Lite Emergency Kit from Emergency Essentials
**And The Grand Prize For Best Dressed Homestead- The Homestead Blessings: Household Skills Collection DVDs from Franklin Springs**
A HUGE congrats to all of the winners and a great big THANK YOU to everyone who made it possible with their participation!
Now, on to this week’s Barn Hop!
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead, along with three other fantastic homesteading gals:
We encourage you to stop by every Monday and share your latest homesteading posts with us. From cooking to animals to gardening, we want to hear what’s been happening at your homestead this week!
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Remember to provide a link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post, if you would like, and use it to link back to us!
2. Please link to a specific post, not your blog’s main page.
3. If you don’t have a blog, share your latest homestead updates in a comment on this post!
4. We, the hosts of the Barn Hop, reserve the right to remove any link that we deem inappropriate or offensive. We will err on the side of caution.
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!)
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, I'm betting you'll love getting The Prairie Homestead getting delivered to your inbox. Over 30,000 over homesteaders have already signed up!
Click here to join 'em.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Latest posts by Jill Winger (see all)
- How to Can Hot Pepper Jelly - August 29, 2014
- Naturally-Sweetened Homemade Marshmallows - August 27, 2014
- Get Pickin’! How to Make the Most of a U-Pick Harvest - August 21, 2014