“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Welcome to the 39th edition of the Barn Hop! I so enjoy visiting your homesteads each and every Monday. Thank you to everyone who has made it a success so far!
This week it’s business as usual, but we are gearing up for a very special edition of the Barn Hop NEXT week: the Great Holiday Barn Hop!
• We’re celebrating the holidays homestead-style and will be giving away lots of great prizes!
• Next week, link up your best holiday-related homesteading post between Dec. 12th – 19th (That’s NEXT week) (give-away closes at noon PST on Dec. 19th.)
• Random drawings all week long, beginning Dec. 12th! Enter early for more chances to win! We have some wonderful sponsors!
• Daily winners to be announced via facebook and twitter, so be sure to follow us! (A complete listing will be posted Monday, Dec. 20th).
• Decorate your homestead and link up a special post by noon PST Dec. 19th.
• Winner of Best Decorated Homestead will be selected Monday, Dec. 20th and announced during the regular Barn Hop.
• We’re including you, too! You’ll have a chance to be entered in a separate drawing to win Tara Frey’s book Blogging For Bliss.
So mark it on your calendars and get ready to celebrate with your best holiday homestead posts!
Now, on to this week’s hop:
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead, along with three other fantastic homesteading gals:
We encourage you to stop by every Monday and share your latest homesteading posts with us.
From cooking to animals to gardening, we want to hear what’s been happening at your homestead this week!
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Remember to provide a link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post, if you would like, and use it to link back to us!
2. Please link to a specific post, not your blog’s main page.
3. If you don’t have a blog, share your latest homestead updates in a comment on this post!
4. We, the hosts of the Barn Hop, reserve the right to remove any link that we deem inappropriate or offensive. We will err on the side of caution.
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
(If you are reading this post via email, click through to see all of this week’s links!)STANDARD DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.