It’s the final day in The Prairie Homestead’s Blogoversary Giveaway Bash, and what a week it’s been!
If you’re not familiar with this company, then you are in for a treat.
Graham Gardens is owned and operated by a husband and wife team. As they so elegantly put it on their ‘About’ page:
“…It all comes together on a rural dirt road in Pennsylvania where science, study, & creativity marry to yield skincare products that are lovingly designed & carefully produced.”
They carry salves, lotion bars, baby products, gorgeous soaps, lip balms, body oils, and more! And of course, everything is made with natural, wholesome ingredients and herbs. No weird chemical stuff.
They sent me a goodie box a couple of weeks ago, and I’ve thoroughly been enjoying these products. The Butter Bar (hard lotion bar) actually moisturizes, and doesn’t instantly wash off when my hands get a little wet. The Gardener’s Hand Repair salve was heavenly after a day of digging potatoes, and I am sold on the Creature Comfort salve. Oakley (the milk cow) has been dealing with some cuts and cracks on her teats. I can tell a HUGE difference if I miss a day of applying the salve. (Plus it can be used for all sorts of other ailments on chickens, dogs, cattle, goats, horses, and more!)
(And I just have to mention- the packaging on these products is out.of.this.world. The wrappers and tins are just beautiful. Definitely, definitely gift-worthy!)
I’m thrilled to be able to give some Graham Garden’s products to one lucky reader today! The winner of this prize package will receive:
- Rugged Relief Salve– An herbal salve excellent for “Blisters, Cold Sores, Cuts & Scratches, Bug Bits, Bee Stings, Minor Burns” and more!
- Gardener’s Hand Repair– A soothing lotion bar than is super nourishing and moisturizing. Perfect after a day of digging in dry garden dirt.
- Creature Comfort Salve– A potent herbal wound salve and Oakley’s personal favorite. 😉
- A Sampler of Wholesome, Handmade Soaps
There are 4 Ways to Enter:
1. Visit the Graham Gardens website. Come back and leave a comment telling me what product interests you the most.
2. Subscribe to The Prairie Homestead by email or RSS. Leave a separate comment saying you did.
4. Share this giveaway on Facebook, on your blog, or through email. Leave a separate comment saying you did.
***UPDATE*** Use coupon code ‘Oakley25’ for 25% off of your order through November 16th! This is a spectacular deal- and I may or may not have just ordered a few Christmas gifts with this… 😉
Giveaway ends November 18th at Midnight. Winner will be drawn randomly and announced shortly thereafter on this blog.
Bonus Giveaway: In addition to the drawing for the main prize, I will drawn an additional name EACH DAY to win a sample of Shaklee Basic H Cleaner, generously sponsored by Shaklee Independent Distributor Rhoda Kindred! Each sample makes a full bottle of all-purpose cleaner, as well as a full bottle of window cleaner.
Make sure to enter the other giveaway’s this week! (They will stay open through next week):
- Spunky Suds Handcrafted Soaps
- Homesteader’s Supply and Tattler Reusable Canning Lids
- Cultures for Health
- Mountain Rose Herbs
Fine Print Stuff:
I received these products in exchange for a review. However, all opinions expressed here are solely my own.
This post contains affiliate links.
1) This contest open only to residents of USA and Canada 2) No purchase necessary to win. 3) Must be 18 years or older to win. 4) Prize is to be accepted “as-is” and not to be substituted for cash. 5) Winner wil be chosen at random.
A HUGE thank you to all of the sponsors of The Prairie Homestead’s First Anniversary Giveaway Week:
- Spunky Suds
- Homesteader’s Supply
- Tattler Reusable Canning Lids
- Cultures For Health
- Mountain Rose Herbs
- Graham Gardens
- Rhoda Kindred- Shaklee Independent Distributor