I’m excited to post my first video today!
One subject I had yet to cover was actually how to go about extracting milk from the teat. So, rather than try to take a million pictures of the process, I decided to video it instead. It’s very simple, and not near as intimidating as you might think!
If you are interested in my actual milking routine, I have a post highlighting the ENTIRE process (rather than just the extraction part). I didn’t cover that in this video, but look for another one on that topic coming soon!
A big thanks to Cinnamon the goat, who actually stood patiently today.
Can’t get enough goat? Check out these other posts:
- My Milking Routine
- Choosing a Milking Schedule
- Baking Soda for Goats
- Improvising Milking Equipment
- But Isn’t Goat’s Milk Disgusting?
- Cow vs. Goat: The Great Debate
- Build Your Own Milking Stand
- 6 Lessons Learned from Kidding
This post is a part of Simple Lives Thursday