“Cultivating the Homestead Community”
Believe it or not, we are at the 10th edition of the hop this week! The turn-out has been great, with a whopping 84 entries last week, our biggest one yet! Thank you all so much for participating. I love visiting your homesteads and getting to know you all better!
This hop is hosted by The Prairie Homestead, along with three other fantastic homesteading gals:
We encourage you to stop by every Monday and share your latest homesteading posts with us.
From cooking to animals to gardening, we want to hear what’s been happening at your homestead.
Some Simple Guidelines:
1. Remember to provide a link back to the Homestead Barn Hop in the post that you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post, if you would like, and use it to link back to us!
2. Please link to a specific post, not your blog’s main page.
3. If you don’t have a blog, share your latest homestead updates in a comment on this post!
4. We, the hosts of the Barn Hop, reserve the right to remove any link that we deem inappropriate or offensive. We will error on the side of caution.
Have fun, get to know some new homesteading friends, and be sure to join us every Monday!
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, I'm betting you'll love getting The Prairie Homestead getting delivered to your inbox. Over 30,000 over homesteaders have already signed up!
Click here to join 'em.
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
Latest posts by Jill Winger (see all)
- How to Can Hot Pepper Jelly - August 29, 2014
- Naturally-Sweetened Homemade Marshmallows - August 27, 2014
- Get Pickin’! How to Make the Most of a U-Pick Harvest - August 21, 2014